The Medical Libraryis pleased to announce that a now online resource has been subscribed andavailable though our portal www.rhcml.com
BestPractice – a point ofcare tool from BMJ Evidence Centredesigned to support clinicians in their decision making from diagnosis totreatment.
Best Practice rethinks decision-support information with a step-by-stepapproach that is structured around the patient consultation, coveringdiagnosis, treatment, management and prevention. It fits information aroundreal, diverse and evolving medical information needs to give a second opinionin an instant.
BestPractice at a glance
· Apowerful clinical assessment tool with more than 10,000 diagnoses and3,000 diagnostic tests
· Peer-reviewed expertopinion
· Over 4,000full text diagnostic and treatment guidelines from international andregional organizations
· Fullaccess to the internationally renowned evidence database ClinicalEvidence
· Integrateddrugs database with 6,000 drug monographs
· Mobileand remote access included as standard
· Locallanguage navigation options
· Theability to upload local or institutional guidelines, patient informationleaflets, logos and links
To help you get the best out of Best Practice, wehave created a series of user-based tutorials to highlight a range of usefulfeatures appropriate to your information needs. Each tutorial has beendeveloped around a specific user scenario that you can progress through at yourown pace.
· Medical student tutorial
· Junior doctor tutorial
· Nurse tutorial
· Clinician tutorial